Rainonroof

Rain on Roof

Bee Among The Clover - Fae Sutherland, Marguerite Labbe Bee Among the Clover by Marguerite Labbe and Fae Sutherland was an interesting read. Set in England when the Romans were still hanging out in London, this was a historical romance between a captured slave and an indentured thrall. The book was rather long with much smex amongst the animal skins and the odd menage with the head honcho. This last element did not get in the way of the romance between our two star crossed lovers, but made the book more feel a little more well rounded and kinda grubby! The 1st half of the book had great pace, but I did find my feet dragging in the 2nd half. There were a great deal of misunderstandings, which is a trope that I can usually cope with in very small doses. Unfortunately, this element made the story too drawn out and I did find my attention wandering at times. It was a little disapointing after such a good 1st half. For all that it was a reasonably good read and one to check out.http://sharrow.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/shorts-10/